Saturday, November 22, 2014

Divino Ritmo Dance 6th Annual Grand Ball – Prelude – A Professional Show You Won’t Want to Miss!


Sitting indoors on a cold and wet day in London, far away from home, the last thing on my mind was the Divino Ritmo 6th Annual Ball scheduled for December 6th…..except for the fact that, on my return to paradise, I will only have a few days to recover from my complicated travel itinerary, adjust to 10 time zone changes, refresh and practice my showcase dance routine with Yanna, and get my body in gear to perform to the best of my ability without faltering. 

Looking forward to this year’s event because of the professional dance show and the coaching session with our guest professional dancers, Artem Plakhotnyi & Inna Berlizyeva.

Having done my share of travelling this year including several dance competitions, I have probably had more opportunity to observe the professional dance competitions evening sessions than most Hawaii dancers.  It is for this reason that I highly recommend that anyone in Hawaii that is truly interested in experiencing a wonderful performance in International Standard come to this year’s showcase.  It’s not too late!

Artem and Inna dance with a special flair that is fluid and confident.  Already a beautiful couple by any standard, their poise and acrobatic extension of their frames distinguish them from many others not so flexible or gifted.  Like other professionals, they flow effortlessly in unison on the dance floor, but in addition, they possess a unique captivating charm and grace that is instantly appealing, unmistakable and captivating, forcing ones eyes to follow their every movement. 

The Honolulu dance community has invited numerous professional dancers over the years to showcase their talents.  Notwithstanding past performances, which were excellent and rewarding, I believe that this couple has exceptional skills that must be witnessed.  Unlike past performances where the memory of the performance will wax and wane with time, this one will be instantly and permanently imprinted into your cerebral circuitry.  Don't miss out on this opportunity.  You won't regret it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment