Monday, October 29, 2018

AIR FRANCE ***** the best: Air France lounge * - the worst


Image result for air franceThe GOOD: FROM LAX TO CDG: One of the best business class flights of my life in every aspect. Comfortable flat bed seats, attentive but non-intrusive staff, great food, clean rest rooms, smooth flight. There was NOTHING bad or ugly about this flight. I was truly impressed and I recommend this flight to any weary passenger who might have other views of the reputation and quality of the Air France experience. However, i am giving this flight, only this flight the 5 stars. The uGLY: The Air France lounge in CDG was the worst lounge I can remember being at - having to endure 7 hours there with the same stale food, uncomfortable chairs and poorly functional shower facilities. The BAD: My connecting flight, purchased in business class was a coach seat in the front of the aircraft that left the middle seat unsold as its only comfort point. The food was tolerable at best but the flight staff was friendly and accommodating. Still this was a relatively long flight, and it was unacceptable considering paying the price I paid for this itinerary. This was the BAD. A mixed bag of an experience. Nevertheless, I still give 5 stars because of the wonderful flight on the 777-300.

No comments:

Post a Comment