Friday, September 13, 2024

A Porporri of Photos of Mine over 3/4th of a Century

China










Parents home - West Hempstead, New York

Princeton U

Immediate family - New Jersey

at my friend Buzz's home


Australia

at one of many dance comps



at my favorite tailors in Hoi Anh 


Deer Valley



 the Arctic 

Vietnam at My Son

Seoul, Korea



Disney Cruise

Northern Canada


Hawaii Star Ball

70th BD Party at my home





Havana, Cuba



at family wedding with 3 sisters

At Pediatric Academic Society Meeting

Yes, the little one is me....

India

Taj Mahal Hotel

Oman



Dubai

Big White, Canada

Bratislava

Pamplona, Spain

Tiger's Nest, Bhutan






Louisville, Kentucky

Louisville

Sheraton Waikiki

Big White

Japan


Amori, Japan

Hoi Anh, Vietnam



Takayama, Japan






Hempstead, New York

Marianham, Sweden


Vigeland Park, Oslo, Norway

Eidfjord

Bergen, Norway

High School Graduation Pic


UCSD research lab

 

No comments:

Post a Comment