Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas 2022

It's been a decent year. My health issues are still there but nothing new to dampen my enthusiasm for life.  Nothing much good can be said about the world, the market, the politicians that control our lives and thoughts. Focusing on the positive.  Just a few random thoughts.

I saw a mother and child while driving home from the medical school - beautiful!


I started an intermittent fasting regimen that I believe will help with weight control and insulin regulation.

My children and grandchildren are doing well.

My travel schedule continues to be exciting and full - 9 trips already planned for next year: 5 already secured. 

My dancing has improved, when it really shouldn't as my body grows old and my joints weaken with arthritis and decalcification. My last Showcase was arguably my best performance.




I've already started my ski season with an IKON pass.


My work life is winding down; I think next year will be my last!

My house is in decent shape and I'm working on revamping my yard with all sorts of artistic Islands of plants and rock and concrete.

and Finally, I bought an old truck - just like me - OLD, worn down with age 17y/o with 250k miles, and needing a face lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment